Capital Group

 

The Capital Group URSUS is composed of:

  • URSUS S.A. - the parent company

  • URSUS BUS S.A. - 60% - subsidiary

  • URSUS Zachód sp. z o.o. -  51% - subsidiary

  • URSUS Wschód sp. z o.o. - 88% - subsidiary

  • URSUS sp. z o.o. - 100% - subsidiary

  • AIU+ sp. z o.o.- 24% - subsidiary

The company URSUS  S.A. in Lublin is a subsidiary company (operates under the control) of POL-MOT Holding S.A. in Warsaw. POL-MOT Holding S.A. holds 28.729.000 shares of URSUS S.A. (together with its related company), what represents 48,55% of total number of shares and total number of votes at the General Meeting.

 

URSUS BUS S.A.

The company URSUS BUS S.A. with the seat in Lublin was established on 24.04.2015. 

Its shareholders is the Issuer who acquired 60% of shares and AMZ Kutno sp. z o.o. which acquired 40% of shares. The Company has an unlimited period of operation, its main business activity will be sales production and sales of buses and trolleybuses.

Establishment of the company URSUS BUS S.A. results from implementation of the strategy of the Issuer’s Management Board aiming to increase the activity of the brand URSUS on the market of buses, trolleybuses and electric buses.  Acquirement of a renowned sector partner will  speed up growth of share of URSUS brand vehicles in the market segment.  Buses, trolleybuses and electric buses manufactured by URSUS BUS S.A. will respond to increasing demand for innovative and ecological means of transport.

 

 URSUS Zachód sp. z o.o.

On 16.03.2015 the company URSUS Zachód sp. z o.o. with the seat in Koszalin was established. The Company URSUS S.A. acquired 51% of shares of URSUS Zachód sp. z o.o., while the remaining 49% of shares were acquired jointly by Marzena Nowe and Karol Nowe.

The Company has an unlimited period of operation, its main business activity is sales of tractors and agricultural machinery. The share capital of the company is 395.000,00 zł.

 

URSUS Wschód sp. z o.o.

The company was established on 24.08.2016 through transformation of the company Dystrybucja Wschód sp. z o.o. with the seat in Dobre Miasto, which previously operated as Dystrybucja Wschód M. Nowicki sp. jawna with the seat in Dobre Miasto.

On the 2nd February 2017 URSUS Zachód sp. z o.o. purchased 100% shares of the company Dystrybucja Wschód sp. z o.o. (now Ursus Wschód sp. z o.o.). On 16.05.2017 the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of Ursus Wschód sp. z o.o. adopted a resolution on increase of the share capital of the Company from the amount 1.000.000 PLN to 8.500.000 PLN. URSUS S.A. acquired 7.500 shares of the company Ursus Wschód sp. z o.o. The current shareholders of Ursus Wschód sp. z o.o. are URSUS S.A., holding 88% shares and Ursus Zachód sp. z o.o. holding 12 % shares.

The Company has an unlimited period of operation, its main business activity is sales of tractors and agricultural machinery

 

URSUS sp. z o.o.

The company Ursus sp. z o.o. with the seat in Lublin was established on 18.02.2016 by the company URSUS S.A., which holds 100% of its shares.

A. On 05.04.2011 the company was registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the no. 0000610381. 

The main business activity of the company is bulk sale of machinery for agriculture and forestry.


 

AIU+ sp. z o.o.

On the 2nd January 2017 the company AIU+ sp. z o.o. with the seat in Lublin was established. The company URSUS S.A. acquired 25% of the shares in the newly established entity. The business profile of the company are financial and advisory services, research and development works.